Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Question for God

November 4

Today Joy leaves our Florida home to spend a week with her bedridden mom and her 83-year-old step dad in New Jersey. Joy's little sister who lives near their mom left todaywith her husband for a week in Disney.

Joy was hesitant about going up as we had visited her mom three weeks earlier, but since then Mom has fallen, been in the hospital and is now in bed. On Friday, I suggested if she wanted to go it was ok with me. "I'll pray about it." Saturday morning she says, "Im going...I prayed, opened my Bible and there was 1Peter 4:7-10.

" The end of all things is near therefore....keep fervent for your love for one another for love covers a multitude of sins...be hospitable without complaint. As each one has received a special gift (Joy is a care giver) employ it in serving another as good stewards of God's grace."

No comments: