Sunday, January 17, 2010

Traffic Ticket

January 14

"Let me see your license please? You didn't stop for the traffic light back there."

"I was going right on red, no one was coming."

"You didn't come to a complete stop," he corrected.
I'm going to have to give you a citation."

When the Trooper returned he explained I could appeal the ticket, pay the fine or eliminate the points by attending driver improvement classes.
Driving home my wife broke the silence. "Are you going to pay the fine or go to driver improvement classes?" The way she said those last words did it
I took a deep breath and said; "Lord take away these ugly feelings." He did! I paid the fine.

"Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like minded toward one another according to Christ Jesus." (Romans 15:5.)

No comments: